Top 10 Little Known Facts about Phoebe
- Phoebe has absolutely zero tattoos, but she does have plenty of moles, stretch marks and random bruises at any given time.
- Phoebe has three sons and three cats but only ONE husband. Thank goodness!
- Phoebe is mostly estranged from her religious and conservative family who is pretty sure she is going to hell.
- Phoebe attended a residential high school for smart kids (aka nerds.)
- Phoebe also writes women's fiction under the name K.L. Montgomery (so if you like her writing but not all the sex, go check out those books!)
- No, Phoebe is not a natural redhead. (This fact is so disappointing to people!)
- Speaking of hair, when Phoebe's hair was waist-length it earned the nickname "The Entity" because it seemed to take on a life of its own, always showing up in strange places.
- Phoebe was a competitive swimmer in high school. Her events were the 500 freestyle and 200 individual medley. Despite her endowment, she still sucks at breaststroke.
- Phoebe tries to eat a mostly plant-based diet, yet she is still fat. Sugar is plant-based, you see.
- Phoebe considers herself a "reformed" librarian. She taught college students how to perform academic research for over ten years before getting a cooler job.