By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Why Cover Wars and
the Scavenger Hunt are
- It's FUN.
- It's cheap.
- The exposure can't be denied or ignored.
- Number 3 has always been true, but since the popularity of this campaign has skyrocketed in recent months, denying its exposure is inexcusable.
- If you participate in the Scavenger Hunt, new fans may be the result.
- Even if you don't do the Scavenger Hunt, a new fan or two may tag along just because of your awesome cover.
- Those that get your book for free in the giveaway may review the book (especially if you ask them nicely).
- Those same people may like to hear about your other books or future releases (newsletter).
- Scores of people will see your cover, many of them multiple times throughout the month.
- You'll gain some Twitter followers and Facebook likes.
- Some people will see your blog/website.
- Some people will visit your book's Amazon page.
- Some people will answer a question about your book.
- You'll have a chance to extend the exposure for no extra cost (if you win Cover Wars).
- It gives you a platform to advertise your book.
- You'll be helping fellow authors at the same time.
- You'll have the chance to network with said authors.
- Did I mention it's cheap fun?!
To order a slot in the next available Cover Wars/Scavenger Hunt campaign, see this post.