By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
By far the largest we've ever had ...
by leaps and bounds.
So, for that reason, I'm cutting off June sign ups as of right now. I would not be disappointed if we repeat the success of June in the month of July, but I also wouldn't expect it.
Now it's time to cut off July's sign ups. Click here for more info on August's campaign. (There's a new feature ... sort of)
Will y'all surprise me again?
I've been saying for months that the exposure can't be denied, but that will be especially true in June (and July). Let's see what
Why should you participate?
- It's fun.
- It's cheap.
- The exposure can't be denied or ignored.
- If you participate in the giveaway, new fans may be the result.
- Even if you don't participate in the giveaway, a new fan or two may come your way anyway.
- Those that get your book for free in the giveaway may review book (especially if you ask them nicely).
- Those same people may like to hear about your other books or future releases (newsletter).
- Scores of people will see your cover, many of them multiple times throughout the month.
- You'll gain some Twitter followers and Facebook likes.
- People will see your blog/website.
- People will visit your book's Amazon page.
- You'll have a chance to extend the exposure for no extra cost (if you win Cover Wars).
- It gives you a platform to advertise your book.
- You'll be helping fellow authors at the same time.
- Did I mention it's cheap fun?!
To purchase a slot in