By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
The first year I did the A to Z Challenge, I saw a huge difference in traffic. That was two years ago, and our traffic wasn't all that awesome to begin with. The following year I didn't see as much of a traffic boost. For two reasons I think.
- Our traffic was already up without the challenge so a few challenge visits didn't make that big of a difference.
- Due to a busy schedule, I wasn't able to comment on other blogs like I wanted to.
My commenting strategy
This strategy could change, but for now it will do. I will be attacking blogs from both ends. I'm visiting a few blogs from the beginning of the list and a few from the end. To see the entire list, check out this post.
I won't stay on a blog that hasn't posted in a while. However, I won't penalize a blog just because they haven't posted that day's letter. For example, the second blog post listed below is actually from March 31st.
On the other hand, I skipped many blogs that haven't posted this year or at least in the last month or so. I will also skip blogs that have a theme I don't like, such as porn.
Anyway, here are the blog posts I commented on today.
- Act Naturally
- Breathing Space—though not an A to Z post, it's still worthy of a visit.
- A is for Amelia Bedelia
- Retro A to Z Challenge: A – Apollo 11 Landing 1969
- A is for Alien
- A to Z Challenge 2014
- A Use for Leftovers – Veggie Fried Rice
- AtoZ Day 1: A is for Attitude, Abchanchu and Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter
- Apple Cake (recipe)
- A ~ All Aboard! #atozchallenge
- #atozchallenge - Stormy's Letter A!