That's no longer going to be the case.
I'm proud to introduce
Unique multiplied. Each post will have 10 unique tweets that will be scheduled to 5 different Twitter accounts.
1. @MasqCrew - Our main Twitter feed.
2. @PromoMasq - Our secondary promotion feed.
3. @Masqrev - Our book review feed.
4. @IndBk - Originally meant for the Indie Book Exchange, it's used now for tweets about indie books.
5. @IndTwt - A 5th and final account for tweets about indie books.
Using stats from Followerwonk.com and Tweepdiff.com, the above accounts have a total reach of a little more than 26,000 ... and growing every day. Not to mention people who follow more than one of the accounts, which means they are more likely to see a tweet.
How about some math?
10 x 5 x 2 x 10 = 1,000
10 unique tweets, 5 Twitter accounts
2 times a week for 10 weeks
And those 1,000 tweets will cost you $10
Which comes out to a penny a tweet
Buy a year's worth. A year's worth of tweets for a promo post will cost you $50. 10 weeks of tweets times 5 equals 50 weeks. Give me a little bit of a vacation, alright?
Bundled or not. Twitter marketing can be purchased by itself or bundled with a promo post. There's two situations where buying it separately makes sense.
1. The tweets are for an Amazon page, not a promo post.
2. You want to extend the promotion of a promo post.